Eco-Drive Technology (Recharged by any light source; Never Needs a Battery)Citizen’s advanced technology, the watch is powered by artificial and natural light.
Accuracy of +- 15 Seconds Per Month
6 Month Eco-Drive Power Reserve
Insufficient Charge Warning
Overcharging Prevention Function
Rotating Inner Ring for Fuel Calculations
Luminous Hands and Markers
This product is supplied with:
- Genuine Citizen Watch
- Official Citizen International Warranty Card
- Multi-Language Instruction Manual
- Original Citizen Giftbox (Small Charge Applies)
- Why do we charge for the watch box?
Instruction manuals for this product:
30-DAY RETURN POLICY
We understand that when shopping online - there is always a risk that you may not like the product that you receive. That's why we provide a 30 Days No-Questions-Asked return policy with all products. You simply ship the unused (Tags + Manual + Packing) product back to us and we will issue a full refund.
* Please note that we will only refund shipping fees for items that are defective.
All Citizen products ship with a 1 Year Citizen International Warranty Card.
* Please note that service centres in some countries reject warranty claims for purchases from offshore online vendors. In such cases, we are also available to service your product for up to one year.
Please contact us to initiate a return.
Simply the best! - Review by Brunner Enrico Rico from Switzerland
So jetzt erst mal ein ganz grosses Kompliment an Dutyfreeisland. Der gebotene Service ist jetzt wirklich das absolut Schärfste. 100% originales Produkt zu einem unschlagbaren Preis, extrem schnelle Lieferung, und das alles wirklich ohne irgendwelche versteckten Kosten.
(Reviewed on 6/19/2016)
Zur Nighthawk selbst: Eine extrem wertige Uhr, und das zu diesem Preis.Die Uhr ist äusserst ganggenau, excellent verarbeitet und verleiht meinem Arm einen speziellen Touch. Ganz speziell sind die in Blau lumiszierenden Indexe und Zeiger. Nochmals herzlichen Dank.
I don't buy many watches but when I do is because I fell in love with them - Review by Simone from Italy
I don't buy many watches but when I do is because I fell in love with them. I own an old Casio G-Shock, a Casio Edifice EF-125, a Citizen Moon Phase BU0011 and now a Citizen Nighthawk BJ7010, and let me tell you, we haven't build an emotional connection yet, but it's already one of my favorite. I never loved crowded dials, but this one can manage to pull it off, it has a lot of information and still it feels clean and organized.
(Reviewed on 4/3/2016)
As far as specs:
- B877 EcoDrive movement which means that the watch will runs solely on the power produced by light from any source by utilizing the mechanism of a solar panel and a charging device.
- Analog Quartz with 3 Hands.
- Anti-Reflective Mineral Crystal: this it's what makes this watch beautiful to watch and I think that no photograph wil truly show how clean and clear the crystal is. My only worry is that unlike a sapphire glass it will scratch more easly (my moon phase is almost 4 years old and it doesn't have a single scratch).
- The Nighthawk uses the typical Citizen Natulight lume, which has the signature blue glow which is very good and charges really quickly.
- 2nd time zone: really usefull. In my case I use it to set the time to the local time of the second office of the company I work for.
- Case size 42mm: I don't have big wrists but it fits perfectly. It's not too big so it works very well even if you don't dress formal and you usually dress casually
- Water Resistance WR200/20Bar/666ft
- Insufficient Charge Warning Function
- Time Setting Warning Function
- Overcharge prevention
- Side roule: to master this you have to read the instructions or watch some videos no way around it, but once you get the hang of it it can be really useful, especially for the moltiplication, division and square root functions
- Near the 3:00 crown it can be find the Promaster logo
CITIZEN NIGHTHAWK - Review by Reinhardt Roets from South Africa
(Reviewed on 2/24/2016)
Brilliant tracking system that allows you to know where exactly where the product is.
Friendly and prompt service.
I will definitely use them again!!
Worth buying! - Review by NIKOLAOS KALANTZIS from Greece
This is the first Citizen brand watch I've ever bought, and so far, it's as good or better quality than more expensive TAG' s.
(Reviewed on 2/23/2016)
About the only thing missing (aside from a stopwatch, as noted earlier - but that's debatable if you're not a serious aviator) is a sapphire crystal, which would probably prevent scratches a little better than the standard mineral crystal. For this price, though, I'm not complaining. I like the layout, the overall appearance and something else nobody mentioned - the band clasp is a very smart design. Not only does it have something similar to the Rolex "Flip-Lock" clasp, but the main clasp has what can best be described as a squeeze lock, which must be pressed together from the sides of the band to release it from the wrist. This thing isn't coming off accidentally.
I got the stainless version, but there is a titanium one available as well as an all-black version. Even though I'm not a pilot, the slide rule is functional (perhaps even useful, in some situations) and the instructions for it are easily understood.
I always equated Citizen with cheaper-made watches, but it seems to be wrong!
So, I am not regretting for my choice! As for the price, "Duty free island" offers it in a really great one!
Great Watch! Worthy! - Review by Karol from Poland
Very good quality.
(Reviewed on 1/30/2016)
I am pretty sure that isn't my last Eco-Drive from Citizen.
In real watch look better than on photos.
I recommend everyone who what solid EDC Watch with unusual and unique look.
The brand Citizen has been synonymous throughout the years with high quality, reliable, well-crafted, stunningly luxurious watches. Since 1930, Citizen has given us classic designs as well as innovative techniques that is constantly evolving. They have pioneered in groundbreaking watch technology which they continue to improve upon, year after year. Perhaps the most important breakthrough was the development of solar powered watches, which they launched and named as Eco-Drive. Using electrical power converted from virtually any light source (artificial or natural) to charge and power the watch.
Citizen continues to be one of the leading watch manufacturers in the world. They persist on expanding their own ideas on innovation thus improving function, style and durability.
Here at dutyfreeislandshop.com we strive to bring you the latest Citizen watch collections at affordable prices!